Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Coach K. Message September 18

Good Morning,

My laptop at home is dead so I am sending out an update.  Please have the boys finish selling tickets this week by Thursday the latest.  I would like in an envelope money or checks to NHS, the number of ticket sold as well as any unsold tickets by Wednesday.  The number should total 10 tickets.  Any unsold tickets will be used for ticket sales at the door.   I will be getting a count together for Sue Wright so we can figure on how many people will attend.  I will also assign any other boys to open times in the work matrix that Sue Wright developed.

Also we have ordered warm-ups and will get them embroidered by graphic expression.  I am planning on paying $1000 out of our team fundraising account.  So what I am asking is that everyone try to sell all ten tickets so I will be able to come up with the $1000.  This in turn will reduce the warm-up price to about $30.

I may have to charge anyone that doesn’t sell tickets the full price which will be around $50.

Today’s Varsity game will be determined  around 12pm with the guidance of Dave Correira.  Please check www.riil.org .  If we can get the game in we will.

Thanks for your time,

Coach K